Directions from Barcelona Airport (El Prat de Llobregat)
- There is only one main exit road leading out of the airport (the road signs to Barcelona).
- From there, follow the signs for Castelldefels, Sitges and Tarragona (Road C32).
- After some 35 kms take the exit for Vilanova/Vilafranca and drive in the direction of Vilafranca del Penedés.
- When you reach a roundabout just before Vilafranca, take the N340 sign to Barcelona.
- After 5 km you will come to the village of Avinyó Nou.
- On the corner where there is a church you take a right hand turn towards Olesa de Bonesvalls, Begues, Gavà. If you are in doubt in our village: turn right!
- Take the second street on the right (direction Les Gunyoles).
You are now 1 km from Les Gunyoles and in the distance you will see Cal Mestre, just to the right of the church. In the village follow the signs towards l’Església (the church).