Directions from The Netherlands / France
- Through France: various routes, e.g. Route de Soleil (Sun Route), Dijon, Lyon, Orange, Narbonne.
- Spain: taking the AP7 road past Barcelona towards Tarragona.
- Leave the AP7 at exit 27, Sant Sadurní d’Anoia.
- After paying toll, take the roundabout towards the right, direction Ordal.
- At the end of the road turn right on the N340.
- After some 5 km you will come to the village of Avinyó Nou
- On the corner where there is a church you take a left hand turn towards Olesa de Bonesvalls, Begues, Gavà.
- Take the second street on the right (direction Les Gunyoles).
You are now only 1 km from Les Gunyoles. In the distance you will see Cal Mestre, just to the right of the church. In the village follow the signs towards l’Església (the church).